Debt Recovery Checklist
Interested in using our services? Here is a step-by-step checklist of the information we need to know to assist with the recovery.
- Debtor's name.
- Debtor's address.
- Amount owing.
- Date of invoice(s) owing.
- Copies of invoice(s), statements and any previous payments made showing the breakdown of money owed, if requested by the debtor.
- Reason for outstanding debt. For example, personal dispute, financial problems, etc.
- Your own contact details.
- All debtor phone numbers. Includes home, work, mobile, fax, even old/disconnected numbers.
- All debtor addresses. Includes street, post office box, email.
- Debtor's date of birth, if known.
- Brief history about the person if relevant to debt.
- Credit application form.
- Dishonoured cheques.
Once you have gathered these details, please call our office on (02) 9901 3909 for further information.